29 October 2008

Day 1

Day1.. So it begins!
My first class would be non other than Thai language and cultural class. I just found out that I would actually be needing that language for my finals. Worst of all, it contributes to my overalls.. =S But then again, I guess learning a new language is always good. Or some may say.. cool! Hehe..

Here is my Thai class. The teacher was pretty funny cause she couldn't pronounce half of the class name. (English and Chinese name la..)
Then I have.. arts of fabrication? I have those classes here in the architectural building..
Then inside we have the studio which is the class itself..
And an idea of what my seniors have done which I'm reallyyyy looking forward to doing! Its like.. playing lego! Woohooo..

=D

1 comment:

Chel said...

I want to play Lego too!! Seriously.. the projects look like lots of fun. I think you might want to think about buying architecture mags to keep up with what's in and new in the architecture world.

Thai language? I suppose the next time I see you, you'll be fluent enough to order Thai food for me la! =P Sawadeekap!

What's with the uniforms? Why not just free wear?